- Written by webmin
* Todd Lappin, writing at Bernalwood, posted some pics this week of a 1939 Studebaker rolling out of the garage it’s inhabited for the last 45 years.
* According to WSBTV.com, the NHTSA (“using YOUR tax dollars!”) owns and maintains the last of the 1973 Chevrolet Impalas fitted with airbags, ostensibly the first American passenger cars to use the safety device. (hat tip to Jeff Reeves!)
* Riffling through FordMotorHistory.com, we came across this excellent shot of a Mustang and a Cougar going down the assembly line at River Rouge.
* Subcompact Culture posted up some photos of the recent Great Pacific Northwest Mini and Microcar Meet, which included more Subaru Sambars in one place than I’ve seen anywhere else.
* Finally, Hooniverse found the entire television broadcast of the 1971 Watkins Glen Can-Am race, which should make for a good hour and a half of entertainment. Somebody needs to round up these old race broadcasts and start putting them onto DVD.