- Written by webmin
* Over at the justacarguy blog, Jesse’s got the 411 on New York City’s last Checker taxi, retired from active duty in 1999.
* The Crosleykook spotted some great photos of a Crosley CC sedan on a 500-mile road trip recently and got to the bottom of the story. Best line: “Most of my recollections were that of a 5-year-old who felt like being shut in a running clothes dryer for days.”
* Over at Expedition Portal, Christian Pelletier recently made a road trip of his own and discovered a hidden motorcycle museum in France with plenty of history packed into it – including a (pedal-powered) monowheel! (via)
* Ever wanted to learn how to safety-wire something? Scooter McRad recently posted up some basic directions.
* Finally, who would be insane enough to slam an International Loadstar like it were some sort of minitruck? StanceIsEverything has the scoop on this wild custom.