- Written by webmin
* BZ’s BMW Isetta blog recently turned up a papercraft Isetta for you to print out, fold up and enjoy. As a bonus, it’s white, which means you can color it in with any paint scheme you can think of.
* Our friend Geoff Hacker has also been going through his copies of Ford Times to see what interesting and unusual cars he can turn up, and came across this sport custom built By Theodore A. Ongena of Lapeer, Michigan, on a 1939 Ford chassis with a 1946 Ford V-8 engine. Anybody know what happened to it since?
* Off Road Action had a quick update recently on the restoration of Brian and Sheri Terris’s four-wheel-drive Woodsman RV.
* BigLorryBlog this week posted a few nifty photographs of the trucks of the Nairn Transport Company, which made trans-Saharan bus runs in the days before airlines became feasible alternatives.
* Finally, a Holman-Moody-prepared 1964 Ford Fairlane 500 on the Nürburgring. (via)