- Written by webmin
* Barry Wolk recently pointed me in the direction of the Art and Colour blog, and while only a portion of it relates to old cars, that portion includes excellent posts like this on a brochure for Chrysler’s Turbine car.
* The Man on the Move recently came across a 1957 Cadillac flower car – now being used to advertise BowlMor Lanes – in a garage in Queens.
* We’d been following the discussion on the H-Mod mailing list leading up to the recent H-Mod Reunion at Infineon Raceway out in California, and thankfully Tim Foster, the Crosleykook, was there to capture the action.
* Without translating the posts from Portugese, it appears these two recent posts on Blog dos Carros Antigos show a series of unpublished LIFE photos of the reveal of the 1949 Ford, Ford’s highly anticipated first postwar car.
* Finally, Alex Tremulis’s gyrocar still exists, though sans its gyro and avec a third wheel. (via)