- Written by webmin
* Google’s done some cool car-related things with Google Street View, and as reader John Burtner showed us recently, one of their Street View cars apparently followed along with the 2009 Mille Miglia.
* What happened to the ’69 Charger R/T that was in “Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry?” StreetLegalTV is on the case.
* While we’re on the topic of Mopars, Aaron Beck seems to be slightly obsessed with the big M’s E-bodies, as we see by his near-endless stream of photochops all based on the ‘Cuda and Challenger. Above, “the getaway car,” a post-apocalyptic ‘Cuda. (via)
* While we’re on the topic of missing automotive history, whatever happened to Henry Ford’s punchbowl, technically the first race trophy he ever won?
* Finally, while we’re big fans of Jay Leno’s, he gets plenty of exposure without our help, so we don’t often link to him. We’ll make an exception in this case, as he recently hosted McKeel Hagerty and Bob Knechel to talk about the Collectors Foundation and about getting the next generation into older cars. Good stuff, and we’re glad Jay’s on board with this effort.